Hello folks. IndieGala holds a new giveaway for Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath. Their message follows.
Get Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath for FREE!
A few words about Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath
What Lies Beneath is an action-RPG in which you’ll explore the island of Namok and its deadly dungeon in hope to avenge your… hem… your wife.
Fight evil (and less evil) creatures, loot everything you find, pretend you care while villagers tell you everything about their lives, and improve your character as you like in an epic (well… not really actually) quest for revenge!
The adventure awaits! And the final boss too…
- Not class-based : will you be a valiant knight throwing fireballs everywhere? A fearless mage under two tons of armor? Or an archer that doesn’t hesitate before transforming his foes into frogs?
- Content (story, quests, levels) crafted by hand for an unique feel
- Fun and original universe with silly characters to speak to
- Part of a series : Myrne (you don’t need to have played the other games to understand what’s going on)
- Complete crafting system: create potions, armors, etc… mine some ores, pick up some shrooms,…
- Challenge your friends in the local splitscreen multiplayer mode in deathmatch or in a Score the Cube game (a football match except with swords, arrows, fireballs… trust me, it’s way more fun this way)
- Play the campaign with a friend in local co-op
- (Re-)discover the tiny story “The Sorcerer” alone or with a friend
Last minute notes
Login with your IndieGala account, follow the on-screen instructions to add it to your library.
Still here? Click on the button below to claim your prize. As simple as that! Excited about this offer? a massive list of active Giveaways and Contests can be found at our Giveaways and Free Steam Keys pages.