Path of Exile: The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

Path of Exile

3D Client MMORPG
Play NOW!



User Avg


Path of Exile: The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

Path of Exile: The Chaos and Order Mystery Box

Chaos and Order, a common theme of conflict in The Fall of Oriath among the chaotic Oriath’s slave rebellion and the oppressive order of the Templar Theocracy, is being celebrated introducing 38 new micro-transactions that represent these two themes. Who do you fight for, Exile? Chaos or Order?

Each Mystery Box will grant you one micro-transaction themed as either Chaos or Order, with a value equal to at least that of the box (30 points) up to 320 points! Note that there is a 20% chance to receive a Rare micro-transaction, a 35% chance for an Uncommon and a 45% for a Common one. The micro-transactions contained in this mystery box will all be available from the store approximately one month after the Harbinger League ends.

And if you are thinking about how to open a box, purchased Mystery Boxes can be found in the Consumable section of the micro-transaction stash in-game, waiting to be unwrapped.

For additional information and details on the available micro-transactions, you can check out the video trailer below or visit the Official Page.

[arve url=”” /]

Want to be a hero gamer?

Join our newsletter to gain exclusive access to the latest news in the MMO gaming world, giveaways, as well as weekly insights about free MMORPG, Browser, MOBA and mobile games.

Alexandros is a veteran Gamer, from the early glorious days of Spectrum ZX 128 and 8086 PCs. Having consumed tones of game-play hours in every existing (and non-existing) game genre, ranging from simple arcade (platform games) to complex flight sims, he possesses a vast amount of gaming experience and a quite demanding “eye”, always seeking for absolute excellence. He is currently focused on PC, PlayStation & Android platforms and his true unconditional love lies deep in the realms of classic Adventure and RPG gaming.
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Lost Password